QuickBooks POS: Update Cost and Price
QuickBooks POS: Update Cost and Price Guide... FREE!
BlackRock Business respects the personal nature of e-mail communication. Every effort is made to secure confidentiality…
Today where going to talk about how you would update your cost and price on certain items. Let’s get to it:
- If you want to update the Order Cost and Price of a particular item here’s the steps: From you’re QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale click “Item List”.
- On the Item List click one item, and click “Details” on the right side of the window.
- Then this Inventory Item Detail will come out.
- In order to change the Order Cost and the Regular Price of the Item click “Edit” on the right side of the window. And then this Edit Inventory Item will come out.
- In this field you could now change or edit the information about your item. Specifically the Order Cost and the Regular price.
- When you’re done, click “Save”.
- If you want to update the Order Cost and Price of a particular department here’s the steps:
- On the Item List click “All Items”.
- Then click “Create Filter”
- This Filtered View will appear, then look for the “Vendor name”.
- Choose a Vendor Name for ex. “Sweet Merch”, then click “Ok” and “Apply”.
- After you click “Apply” you’ll be at the Items List of the Sweet Merch Management. Then you just Double click the “Cost” and the “Regular Price” to update the cost or price of the item in a certain management.
- Then you can go back to the home screen now.
- If you want to mass update the pricing of the items here’s the steps:
- On your home screen click “Inventory” and click “Price Manager”.
- Then click “Price Manager”.
- Select price level to “Regular Price” and you can update everything on that price level or you can use filters to just do it for a certain vendor.
- You can also update everything not just to a certain vendor but you can do them all at one time in here.